The strategic position makes Vietnam an ideal distance to the world's most dynamic economic city and financial hub such as China, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Bangkok (Thailand), Hong Kong, and Taiwan, etc
Why to invest in Vietnam?
Vietnam is the third largest market in Southeast Asia and one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. The country measures more than 1,650km from North to South with a coastline about 2,000km long, covering an area of 329,560 square kilometres.
01. Critical position & Human Resources
The demographics of Vietnam is young
02. Economic Growth Rate & International Integration
A. Over the last few decades, Vietnam’s economic growth has been one of the fastest in the world.
B. Numerous trade agreements Vietnam has signed to make the market more liberal.
Countries have signed free trade agreements with Vietnam
Vietnam has also increasingly participated in the process of linking Southeast Asia and the Asia-Pacific region through organizations and forums:
- Member of ASEAN and ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA)
- ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)
- ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF)
- The East Asia Forum (EAF)
- AsiaPpacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Member of World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- Bilateral Trade Agreement (BTA) with the US
- Free Trade Agreement with the European Union
03. Huge Consumer Market Potential
Vietnam's per capita GDP reached an estimated VND 48.6 million (US$2,215)
04. Abundant Natural Resources
Vietnam has an abundant wealth of natural resources including land resources, marine resources, travel resources, water resources, etc. It makes Vietnam an attractive destination for domestic and foreign investors to exploit and produce business